OIL TRANSFER PRESSURE UNITS- 30l/h N/GE
Inpro pressure units are equipment used to transfer liquid fuel such as diesel or HVO from a main tank to different consumption points through the pressurization of a line, for the supply of machinery that requires these fuels, such as generators (power generators) or burners for boilers in buildings.
There are several sizes and configurations of equipment, in which the flow rate that can control the equipment can vary (from 30l/h to 12,000 l/h), the maximum pressure at which they can work, with the possibility of redundancy in some components, and other parameters such as the type of power supply.
It can be Normal or Twin equipment that duplicates critical components to increase reliability.
Application area example:
Small units (from 30l/h to 1,500l/h) can be used for:
And large units (from 2,000l/h to 12,000l/h) can be applied in:
- The supply of boilers in single-family houses.
- Community of neighbors buildings
- Small installations.
- Large buildings requiring 24h/7 electricity
- Data Centers
Applications & Specific Features
- Multiple burner, appliances or service tanks supplied with one GP pressure unit.
- Appliances installed at different heights.
- Modulating burners when using the Inpro Oil Burner Inlet Assembly (see Datasheet).
- Oil Supply installation using ‘dead leg’ pipework. GP unit does not need external controls.
- GP units operate on an internal pressure switch only pumping fuel when required.
- Pressure regulators may be required at oil inlet to burners/appliances.
- Limited suction lift may require GP unit to be sited near the oil tank.
|CONNECTION TO THE
(Ø THREAD / Ø mm)
|SAFETY VALVE OPENS AT:
||W x H x D
||240 x 330 x 205
||800 x 460 x 250