The purpose of the system is to control the main tank, capacity and different alarms, as well as the filling of the daily tanks and overflow safety. Using submersible pumps in the main tanks.
Solution adopted by INPRO
The complete installation consists of two different fuel supply systems for the gensets, controlled by a PLC. The whole installation has two main storage tanks buried, from which the fuel is sucked using submersible pumps. The installation is composed of a double pump unit as well and four electric generators with their corresponding daily tanks with the safety devices and their return single pump units, using a by-pass system.
- Tank control: EDM-40 probe with display
- Leaks detection: DDP-25 interstitial chamber detector
- Pump system: 2 x fuel pump FP GE
- 4 x return pumps
- Submersible pump (main tank)
- Solenoid & By-pass valves
- PLC control system & Alarm kit
- Collector tray with leak detector
- Pressure and Level switches SMMR