The Tankalert from Inpro Group is an electronic measurement gauge which allows you to permanently monitor the level of oil in your tank from the comfort of your own home.
- One units fits all tanks. Functions with all standard tanks.
- Independent transmitter & receiver.
- 200 metre transmitter to receiver range.
- Compact size makes it ideal for retail outlets.
- Easy-to-read LCD for monitoring fuel levels.
- Quick and easy to install.
- No probe.
- No tank drilling required: 1¼”, 1½”, 2” thread or 60 mm hole size adapter included.
- Measures from 0,5 up to 3 metres in height.
- Internal aerial (transmitter).
- Low power consumption.
|TANK DEPTH MEASUREMENT||Minimum depth: 0,1 m
Maximum depth: 2,90 m
|DISPLAY||--10 bargraph level display, 10% per bar.
-- Early warning Indication (flashing Tank Fill) at
a predetermined height above tank bottom.
-- Tank empty warning flashes red LED at a
predetermined height from tank bottom.
|TRANSMISSION FREQUENCY||Open per hour|
|200 m in normal “line of sight” conditions|
|POWER SUPPLY||Receiver: 150 - 250 V, 50 - 60 Hz
Transmitter: 3-volt lithium cell
|BATTERY LIFE||5 years|
|WIRELESS COM||433 mHz. FM transmission (914 mHz for US)
EN 300 - 220, FFC part 15
|DIMENSIONS||Receiver: 50 x 55 x 35 mm
Transmitter: 138 x 70 x 40 mm
|MAX AND MIN OPERATION TEMP||Operating temperature range -10ºC to +60ºC
Operating humidity 0 - 100%
Sealed airtight unit made from PP3317 UV
|HOLE SIZE FOR TANK FITTING||60 mm or 1¼”, 1½”, 2”, thread|