Temperature limiters for chimney pipe
- For controlling the flue gases in the chimney of the boiler.
- By the flue gas temperature exceed the adjusted limit (for example 240 ° C) the heat generator (boiler) is shut down.
NOTE: Above 240 ° C the boiler efficiency is poor, and it increases the emission of pollutants to the
- Equipped with adjustable thermostat up to 300 ° C, thermometer, manual reset at device and remote.
- 200 mm stainless steel sensor, with 1 or 3 mt hose length.
- Voltage free relay output with the possibility of additional maneuvers.