Applications & Specific Features
- Oil supply to appliance by gravity feed, GPS unit must be higher than appliance(s).
- Various GPS models available with different sizes of reservoir.
- Standard unit has 2 outlets for 2 appliances, more outlet versions available to special order.
- Suction lift 9m vertical or 200m horizontal. See performance curves (Datasheet).
- Oil supply installations using ‘dead leg’ pipework. GPS unit does not need external controls.
- Anti siphon valve or ‘normally closed’ solenoid valve required at the main oil tank when oil level in tank is above GPS level.
- Special GPS models available with greater reservoir, for acting as power generator reservoir
- Special GPS models available with larger flow, for high output or modulating burners
Voltage free general alarm outlet.
Output to attach anti-siphon solenoid valve.
Oil leak collector tray with infrared detector.
Safety thermostat (40ºC) for temperature gasification.
Suction pipe couplings for two burners and one for returns.
Accessories and adaptations
8 free relay outputs outlets to
|POWER SUPPLY||VOLTS||230 mono phase|
|C.V.||1/6 + 1/6|
|KW||0,125 + 0,125|